If you think of life as a journey, things changed dramatically when you became a mum!
Suddenly, it's not just you on the road anymore... there's a little person who relies on you for everything! And as you fulfil your role of nurturing, caring, and guiding your child, you can start to feel a little bit lost or overwhelmed by trying to take care of EVERYTHING!
The Motherhood Map was created to help mums feel like they've got some sense of direction in the chaos of life and motherhood. The tools, resources and reflective questions help you to 'look around' at what is happening in your life and create your sense of direction about where you are going.
Throughout The Motherhood Map, we focus on three main areas:
PURPOSE: Feeling hopeful about the future; creating clarity around what you want for your life and for your family; being able to wholeheartedly embrace the season of motherhood you are in.
PEACE: Looking at self-care and organisation; being true to your identity; creating the best version of you.
POWER: Creating confidence around choices; the ability to move forward and achieve your potential; feeling capable and problem solving to maximise your time and effort.
Ultimately, it's a journey to feeling confident, capable and fulfilled - that you haven't 'lost' yourself in motherhood, but you are making choices as a woman who is CREATING the life she wants to live!
- 8 Modules focusing on equipping you with the tools and ideas to create your ultimate plan for life and motherhood.
1. ENGINE CHECK: Starting Point Reality Check
2. DESTINATION: Setting your Vision and Purpose
3. ROAD RULES: Strategies for Success
4. CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: Explore the possibilities!
5. DELAYS AND DETOURS: Overcoming Barriers and Blocks
6. FUEL UP: Self-Care
7. ENJOY THE JOURNEY: Create Fulfilling Relationships
8. ARE WE THERE YET? Progress Check up
- A private Facebook Group to share your learning and receive support from an incredible community
- Weekly group training in the Facebook Group with your coach
- All the above, PLUS a Welcome Pack
- Regular 'check-ins' to provide accountability and make sure you're progressing through the course
- One-on-one coaching sessions with Tanya
- Access to 12 months of Coaching Mum Challenges and Mini-courses (up to four per year)
Tanya has a passion to inspire and equip mums to make the most of the season they are in, and to create a vision and a plan that helps them to be the mum they want to be. She has been mentoring and leading people for over 15 years and is a qualified Life Coach. She lives with her husband and two boys in Canberra, Australia.